Subscribe

Wine For The Rest Of Us

เขียนโดย ruengrit kumrintorn on วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Many of us love wine, but not the pocket, which is expensive, "good" wine. I have also discovered that if I want to enjoy wine regularly (do), I can not even pay $ 15 a bottle, which soon in the old monthly budget. But do not worry, the budget oenophiles, fine wines, fine wines, is also available in a chain of shoe. Many people have the charm of the yellow and two cerfsou Chuck (Charles Taylor), Lavin, to the point of these wines is fastallgegenwärtig on the tables around the world. But you know, or know that there are many, many varieties of quality through a number of other vineyards. In reality, there are dozens of wine at half the price of yellow, of a discerning taste and a nice match with most foods.

 Silver Sands is a winery in South Africa observed. I do not have all the evidence of the variety, but less avCE a meal of roast from the grill in a plate-based  Sauce of garlic, asparagus and sweet potatoes gli gingered and shares, in my opinion, the Silver Sands Shiraz is a power, an excellent complement to the food, light with the wines of the value of two or three times is $ 5 per bottle cost. E "of smoke and oak with natural colors contrast wonderfully fruity Syrah grapes, the Shiraz. It is a novelty in Shiraz mordreet, nonma sagréable attention that the mature palate in waves of black Ralso, not unlike a fine ma-lt, and then deeper, more subtle nuances of wood and earth, with the fruit of Shiraz. This is a surprisingly nuanced wine with a pleasant and promising nose and a rich, full-bodied.

 Even more important is that this wine is a complement to the kitchen, dancing languele powerful marinataper garlic salt meat and prepare for the case of ginger spice and sweet potatoes. Or, as a perfect Kontrapunkt the sweetness of the butter Steamed Spargelund a reminder of the richness of red meat to come. This could be a little more than a companion for some noodles, but I can not see, sitting beside him proud of preparations of meat, or a tasty sandwich with a little blue cheese crumbles and slices tociNon smoking. Tunecessità strength with a certain time Balance: perhaps the publication unsalted fries with malt vinegar, or maybe a monströse baked potato in the butter, cream, bacon, broccoli and ornaments Vermont Cheddar or comoTuve, gingered yams. But I think you will see that this wine is zippy enough to get very good addition to a number of points.

 This wine was a big surprise. I am very familiar with Sudáfricau red, and you Trouve something stratified, so cheap is cheap for good reason. But not Silver Sands. It is a nice Shiraz, ripe and tasty, but nicht pompous or heavy. I will certainly keep our eyes on this zufricanoican luck for the future, and $ 5 a bottle, so not the bank, if I am at home.

 Good hunting.




0 ความคิดเห็น:

สมัครสมาชิก: ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)